I am planing a research trip to NYC in December January or January/ February for 3 or 4 weeks to do
- some voluntary service in a homeless project
- some research work about social media and empowerment
- some social networking
- some sightseeing
- some language improvement
Of course I have to organize this trip as a low budget project and I am looking for an available appartment in NYC.
On the other side i will make some contributionat the university, maybe to give some lectures and seminars about some issues (topics: squat, homelessness, migration, social movements, intercultural social work, future of social work, european integration etc.).
- Salvation Army, Manhattan
- Jürgen von Mahs, New School for Liberal Arts
- Hilary Silver, Brown University